Workshop Booking Deposit/Quotation Fee (Per Bike)
Heales Cycles Workshop Terms.
What to expect (timeline)
- Contact us by phone, e-mail or the contact us form below to book a time slot in the workshop.
- We take a £15 booking deposit either by phone or at the door when placing the booking (if you wish to cancel we need at least a weeks notice to refund the deposit).
- We require the bike to be with us by 10:30AM on the day of the booking (unless otherwise agreed).
- Our labour rates are quoted based on Heales Cycles Ltd. supplying all parts and accessories.
- If you are supplying your own parts (which we could source) there is a corking fee of £10 per item.
- Each bike will be assessed and quoted on the day of the booking and we will be in touch to discuss the quote by phone. We will also give an estimated timescale for the completion of the work (based on part availability). A detailed quote is available for an additional £30, printed or e-mailed.
- If there are any further delays, we will be in touch to update you as soon as we have been made aware.
- If either party is not happy to carry out the work quoted (we will work with you as best as possible), there is a £15 quotation fee charge which is deducted from the initial booking deposit. We are proud of our workshop standards and it is important to us that your bicycle leaves us in a safe state as a minimum.
- Once the bicycle is completed or cancelled, we ask for the bicycle to be collected within 48 hours (unless otherwise agreed). Once the 48-hour period has passed, we will charge £5 per day storage fee. After the 90-day period, we will dispose of/ scrap the bicycle to recoup loss of earnings.
By Purchasing this Product you are agreeing with the above.