BMC URS ONE DISC GRAVEL BIKE 2022
The BMC URS ONE Disc Gravel Bike blends race-inspired agility with off-road resilience to become an equally fantastic choice for enduring off-road events or weekend adventures into the wilderness. The full carbon frameset is light but laterally stiff to promote an enthusiastic ride character that eagerly accelerates every time the power is applied to the pedals. Micro Travel Technology suspension is built into the seatstay/seat tube junction, and a tuned amount of vertical compliance is integrated into the fork to give the frameset an exceptionally smooth ride across harsher surfaces.
The frameset’s clearance for up to 45mm wide 700c tyres further increases comfort and control across the rough stuff, while the Gravel+ geometry uses a slacker seat angle and a lengthened wheelbase to give increased stability on technical terrain. Rack mounts on the frameset allow plenty of luggage to be carried during longer rides and multi-day adventures.
DT Swiss C1850 Spline wheels are robust but responsive and team up with grippy, fast WTB Raddler tubeless-ready tyres. SRAM’s reliable and precise Apex 1 gears provide plenty of ratios for all manner of topography, and the single chainring set-up reduces the chances of mechanical mishaps when the bumps get bigger. SRAM hydraulic disc brakes complete the build, affording excellent stopping power and control in all conditions.
- A lightweight, highly engineered ride that is designed for high-intensity gravel racing and limitless backroad exploration
- Full carbon frameset is light but has high lateral stiffness for efficient power transfer
- Micro Travel Technology is integrated into the seatstay/seat tube junction to give 10mm of travel for increased power transfer and control
- BMC’s Tuned Compliance Concept manipulates the frame’s rear triangle, the fork and the seatpost to improve vertical compliance
- Gravel+ geometry has a slack 70° head angle to create a long front end and lengthen the wheelbase for heightened stability
- Clearance for up to 700x45mm tyres
- DT Swiss C1850 Spline wheels are responsive and robust, and the WTB Raddler tyres are grippy and fast
- SRAM Apex 1 gears shift with accuracy and the single chainring setup reduces the chances of mechanicals
- SRAM Apex1 hydraulic disc brakes stop flawlessly in all conditions
- Mudguard and rack mounting points facilitate longer or multi-day rides