Go faster, go bigger – then go again
Our E-180 S is our most affordable, unstoppable, maximum control gravity e-bike for self-shuttled gravity riding, bike park play, and big mountain terrain. Bosch’s large internal 750Wh battery delivers hour after hour, run after run range on the biggest tracks and bike park lines, shrinks the biggest mountains and opens up epic back-country. If the biggest terrain is your playground, the E-180 S is your access all areas pass.
– Optimised low centre of gravity gives you untouchable gravity handling.
– 180mm front + 170mm rear of trail-dominating suspension travel.
– Multi-butted 6061 T-6 aluminium hydroformed frame is built to last.
– Bosch Performance CX 85Nm motor (600W peak power) for class-leading performance and reliability.
– 750Wh battery gives you the range to get more runs in between charges.
– MX wheels (29er front, 27.5in rear) so you can tackle everything full-gas – no matter how rowdy or steep.
Performance that punches above its pricetag
To give you the best performance possible for when you’re pushing hard on the biggest terrain but without breaking the bank, we've equipped the E-180 S with 'sorted right from the box' parts selection headlined by RockShox's capable ZEB fork and Whyte custom-tuned Super Deluxe Select R rear shock; wireless electronic shifting across the 1x12 tranmission from SRAM's GX Eagle AXS; reliable and controllable braking power on even the longest, roughest descents with SRAM Code R four-piston hydraulic disc brakes (220mm front rotor; 200mm rear), and much more.