WHY THE ZEST 20 S?
- Designed in Britain
- 5 year frame warranty
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Strange edition Spinner Grind air suspension fork
- Shimano 9 spd gearing
- Road rear derailleur for improved ground clearance
- Hydraulic disc brakes with levers specifically design for small hands
- 140mm crank arms
- Strange finishing kit
- 580mm handlebar
- SDG Junior saddle
- Kenda 2.1" tyres for on and off-road use
- QR seat clamp for ease of adjustment
- 27.2 Seatpost
Pumptrack, skate park, singletrack, school - the Zest 20 S is ready to take your child all kinds of places. Wherever they go the lightweight aluminium frame and 20 inch wheels will help them go further and the confidence-inspiring geometry will keep things fun along the way - pure Orange.
We’ve sought out components every bit as capable as the frame. The GRIND 50mm suspension fork means the Zest 20 S is up for taking on the rough stuff. A Shimano Sora nine speed drivetrain helps conquer climbs while Tektro hydraulic disc brakes give small hands greater control and stopping power on the descents.
We believe little details make a big difference so features like serviceable bearings throughout, small diameter bars and truly off-road capable tyres mean there’s no limit as to where the Zest 20 S can take your young rider.